Gonorrhoea is a common Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) and is increasing among young men and women.
- You can have Gonorrhoea and not have any signs or symptoms.
- You can get Gonorrhoea from unprotected sex, including oral sex.
- You can protect yourself and your partner by using condoms every time you have sex, including oral sex.
- STI tests are simple, painless, confidential and free at public STI clinics.
- Untreated Gonorrhoea can sometimes cause serious and permanent health problems in men and women, including infertility.